If you are unsure of your size, we recommend getting sized correctly at your local jeweler.
We work in US sizing.
1. Print the ring sizer chart and make sure the printer is set to print at 100%.
2. Verify the page printed correctly by measuring a few shapes with a ruler to ensure they are accurate.
3. Measure a ring that fits you or your intended recipient. Place a ring that fits you over the circle making sure the inside of the ring lines up with the outside of the circle. If you are between sizes, order the larger size.
OTHER TIPS AND INFORMATION
1. When considering a wide band, move up a size from your measurement, for comfort’s sake.
2. Different countries have different ring-size systems. All sizes listed here are standard American sizes.
3. The average woman’s ring size is about 6. The average man’s ring size is about 10.
4. Your ring size will be about half a size larger on your primary hand (i.e. the hand you write with).